Attention: This privacy statement has been tanslated with https://www.deepl.com. Some translations might be incorrect. For the original version, please have a look on the Dutch version (link to the NL version). An official translation will follow very soon.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. This statement governs all privacy rules that apply to our company, including our website.
With your first order, quotation request or contact via the website, you will be asked to confirm that you have taken note of this privacy statement and that you accept its contents. Your order, request for quotation or contact via the website implies the knowledge and acceptance of this privacy statement.
Our privacy statement is available on our website at any time, unless due to force majeure.
Art. 1 General
The Company complies with the Belgian law of December 8, 1992 relating to the processing of personal data, as amended by the law of December 11, 1998 and as of May 25, 2018 by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), which takes into account the European Directive of October 24, 1995. This law stipulates that the person or company collecting personal data must have the consent of the person whose personal data are concerned, that these data must be relevant, accurate and correct and that they must be collected for specific, clear and lawful purposes.
Art. 2 Personal data collected
Art. 2.1 The information you provide when ordering, registering or sending a contact form
Your surname and first name, your contact details (e-mail, telephone, address, possible additional delivery/invoicing address, ...) and the IP address of your computer or network connection.
Art. 2.2 The data collected automatically
Certain information is collected via cookies.
Certain data can also be collected without being stored in cookies. They can only be read by us and only during your visit to the website. It is about:
the TCP/IP address;
the type and version of your navigation system;
the last visited internet page.
Google Analytics collects certain data via cookies:
- A Data Processing Amendment has been accepted.
- The data will be treated anonymously.
- Data is not shared (with Google), not even anonymously.
- No other Google services are combined with Google Analytics.
Art. 2.3 Personal data communicated by commercial partners
No data is shared with our commercial partners.
In this hypothesis, our commercial partners guarantee us that they have obtained your consent to transfer the personal data in question to us.
Art. 3 Purposes of processing
Art. 3.1 General purposes
We collect your personal information to:
- Process your request and manage our customer files;
- Collect anonymous visitor statistics of our website;
- With a view to direct marketing;
- Manage the technical administration of the Website;
- After making the data anonymous, compile statistics or conduct surveys regarding the number of visits to the various sections of the Website.
Art. 3.2 Direct marketing and communication to third parties
Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential. Under no circumstances will they be disclosed to third parties or used for direct marketing purposes, unless we have received your explicit prior consent ("opt-in") at the time of your registration.
You can revoke this permission at any time, without motivation and without costs by contacting us via the form on the contact page or via e-mail..
Art. 3.3 Serious infringements
Upon request, data of users of our website can be provided to the police or government services in case of serious violations of the rules of conduct.
Art. 4 Duration of data retention
All personal data will be kept for the duration necessary to achieve the objectives described above, with a maximum of five years following the last contact.
Art. 5 Right of access and modification
You have the right to access, correct or change your personal data at any time, free of charge, by e-mail or letter. Always enclose a copy of your identity card so that we can verify that you are indeed concerned.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. If you do not, we may refuse certain services and orders. You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all information you provide to us.
If you have an account, you can change your personal data yourself under "My Account". (if available)
If you do not have an account, you can ask for your data and if necessary delete it or have it changed by e-mail or letter.
Attention: It is possible that there is no possibility to create an account on our website.
Opgelet: Het kan zijn dat er op onze website geen mogelijkheid is om een account te creëren.
Art. 6 Right of opposition
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons to do so. In that case, you can contact us by e-mail for this purpose. However, you cannot object to the processing of your personal data if this is necessary for the follow-up and handling of your contact or order.
Art. 7 Security and confidentiality
The visitor is assured of the protection of the privacy of his personal data by the use of an SSL certificate.
We have developed security measures that are technically and organizationally appropriate to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorized access or accidental disclosure to third parties of your personal data.
In no event shall we be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from any misuse or wrongful use by a third party of your personal data.
It is therefore important that you comply with the safety regulations, including by not giving third parties access to your registration address. You are solely responsible for every visit to our website from your computer or IP address.
Art. 8 Cookies
However, cookies and similar technologies do not allow the systematic collection of data that could identify the users of our website. They only help us to improve the operation of our website, to understand the interests of our users and to measure how effective the content of our website is.
Art. 8.2 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text and number file that we store in your browser or on your computer's hard drive. This allows us to remember your preferences when using our Website.
Art. 8.3 Types of cookies
Cookies can be subdivided according to their origin, their function and their lifespan.
- First party cookies: are those cookies that are placed by a website that is currently visited by the user.
- Third-party cookies: are cookies that are placed by a domain name other than that of the website visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a third party places a cookie through that Website, then this is a third-party cookie (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter and Facebook).
- Functional cookies: are cookies that ensure that the Website functions properly (e.g., log-in or registration cookies, language preferences). Functional cookies are logically first party cookies.
- Non-functional cookies: are cookies that can be placed for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They have nothing to do with the purely technical support of the website. Static cookies make it possible to track which pages of the website you visit, where your computer is located, etc. Cookies with social purposes allow the user to share the content of the visited Website directly with others via social media. Targeted cookies allow you to build a profile based on your surfing behavior so that the ads displayed are tailored to your interests. Commercial cookies keep track of how many and which advertisements were shown to a user. Non-functional cookies may be first party or third party cookies.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on the user's device for the duration defined in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the Website that placed this cookie (e.g. cookies placed by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.). Most non-functional cookies are permanent cookies.
- Session cookies: These cookies allow us to simplify and link a user's actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when they close the browser screen. Session cookies are placed temporarily. As soon as you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
Art. 8.4 Your consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you must delete your cookies using your browser settings.
For further information on deleting or blocking cookies, please visit the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
Art. 8.5 Changing your browser settings
Please note that web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu of your web browser. To better understand these settings, the following links may be useful. If not, please consult the 'Help' function in your web browser for more details.
Art 8.6 More information about cookies
- COOKIES INFORMATION: Useful information about cookies can be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- INTERNET ADVERTISING BUREAU: The association of digital marketers has drawn up a guide to online behavioral advertising and online privacy that can be found here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Art. 9 General provisions
Art. 9.1 Adjustments
Art. 9.2 Applicable law
Art. 9.3 Acceptance
Art. 9.4 Contact
Any communication from us to you will be done via the website or by e-mail, at our choice and option.